Monday 1 June 2015

Interview Round-Up


I was going to talk today about spending Sunday afternoon in a musical marquee in Torquay (we certainly know how to live down here in the South West). 

But a while ago, those lovely people at Digiwriting interviewed me for their 'I Am A Writer' series; I answered questions about my Twitter strategies, faux pas I had made in promoting my books, and other marketing tips. And that interview is published today. So I'm going to take a week off and suggest you pop over there instead. You can find the interview by clicking here


And while we're talking about interviews, I spent a very pleasant time recently being interviewed by Anna-Marie Waite for her radio programme on Phonic FM in Exeter. She's now published that interview on her YouTube channel, so you can find that one by clicking here.

I hope you enjoy either reading or hearing some of my writerly thoughts. And as for that marquee, I'll tell you about that another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment